The TeamSpeak3 ChannelWatcher is a tool that allows to monitor a TeamSpeak3-Server and automaticaly delete unused channels.
- Automatic deletion of unused channels
- Usable with nearly all SQL-Databases (Sqlite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSql,…) (But independent from TeamSpeak3-Server DB)
- Fine grained configuration.
- Specify rules like “do not delete Spacers”, or “do not delete channels with visited children
- Detailed documentation
- You can find the documentation of the TeamSpeak3 ChannelWatcher here
- A Getting Started guide is also available
- If you encounter any errors take a look for Troubleshooting
- PHP Version 5.3.3 (all older versions are not supported)
- TeamSpeak3-Server 3.0.5 (older versions may work too)
GD Star Rating
|License:||GNU General Public License|
|Date:||3. November 2012|