Today we released the last version of the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer. It’s version 1.4.4. Basically there are no real changes except the removal of the check for newer versions of the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer. Due to the fact that we don’t have enough time to develop the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer anymore, we decided to stop development. If you don’t need all features of the software we recommend changing to the Webviewer Lite. If you are currently running v1.4.3 you don’t need to upgrade at this time. But once we will shutdown the update server your webviewer interface will be broken.
We just released a new version of our TeamSpeak3 Webviewer today. The new version does not introduce new features but fixes some annoying issues. Furthermore we updated the languages and added a few more. As a result of this the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer supports now 11 languages. Thanks to all contributors! The new version can be downloaded on the project’s page as usual.
This new version fixes mainly bugs, like the failing translation in the installation routine. Also the bug in the ajax inclusion method which caused a white screen was fixed. You can download the latest version as usual on the project’s page.
The new version fixes mainly bugs, like the defect view if you used the “channelclientsonly” modus. Also there are a lot of internal changes and all languages have been updated. Furthermore the design and layout of the installation script and the welcome screen have been changed and a new jQueryUI Theme replaces the old one. The new version can be downloaded on the project’s page.
We just released version 1.4 of the TeamSpeak3 Webviewer. The most important change is the complete overhaul of the caching-sytem. For example the Webviewer uses now browser caching and is compatible with the APC-Caching-System. Moreover a lot of small designing issues were fixed such as in the module infoDialog. Also there is no an option to display country icons. You can find a complete list of all changes here. Continue reading →